- We can co-operatively start, fund, or operate any business.
- We can create and cultivate ideas that can grow into trends.
- Our sheer numbers can literally bring products and services to life with little to no initial marketing costs (i.e. our member base can serve as the initial market for many products and services).
- We can employ leverage to help our members create cash flows that become new ways to invest.
- We will engage a member-based think-tank where every member can contribute to new ideas for future business.
- We will establish online educational seminars and educational events that would normally cost thousands of dollars per person to a fraction of the costs on a per-person basis.
- We will create an internal job board that will help our members share a bit about themselves to help on new teams, ventures, and projects (providing another "ground floor" oppportunity).
Member Start Date
Every member has two different starting dates. The first is the date you become a member. The second is the date you become a VIP member.
Every dollar that comes into The Wealth Network earns one point in our system. Lifetime points accrue continually for each dollar received.
For every Lifetime Point, a member also earns a Gold Points. These points are different than Lifetime points because they can be used in different ways. Once a Gold Point is used, it is gone forever.
Every new member that comes into The Wealth Network is given a relationship to another member. For example, if Joe introduces The Wealth Network to Sally, Joe will own that relationship (regardless if he was a free member or a VIP member). Or, in another scenario, whenever our advertising establishes a new member, that person is assigned a relationship to one of our VIP members based upon all four elements just listed.
That's it, a free membership. Free members get a membership start date and they can accumulate Gold Points when they help us grow.
VIP Membership - $97 per month
VIP Members get a second start date for the VIP membership and they accumulate 100 Gold Points every renewal period.